Saturday, October 19, 2019

"Batty for Candy"

CANDY  TIME!!!! Dont you just love Halloween, I mean aftrr all now we have am excuse to keep all that candy in the house.  Oh and if we happen to buy too much, some one has to eat it right.?   

I remember the first Halloween we were married. We lived in am apartment complex with lots of kids. I had always lived in the country so handing out candy didn't happen much.  So this was like the first time I would get the chance.  I went out and bought this big tub of bubble gum. I was so excited and definitely ready.  Halloween night finally arrives and we had maybe 5 kids at our door. I was so disappointed. I then had like 200 pieces of gum left. I think I chewed it until my gums hurt. 
Nowadays, people dont go trick or treating like we use too. You need to know your neighborhood well and use caution




I have 9 grandchildren and 2 sorta adopted ones, so I decided to make these cute little bags for them. Some are too old to go trick or treating, and some just too little. So what  a perfect little treat. 

I used a premade bag, and some designer paper. Then added a little cute bat from @cuddlycutedesigns. The file is "Batty for Candy". 

I popped some of him up and then printed the title and cut it out as well.  I hope you enjoy this idea and will give it a try yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment