Monday, October 7, 2019

Hello everyone.  I am so sorry that I have not kept in touch, like I really have planned to do.  I am starting to turn over a new leaf so to speak.  I am going to try harder to post more often.  

My life like yours is just so busy.  I am not sure how we all accomplish everything.  The old saying," time flies as you get older," is so true.  I remember when my children were younger I had so much time on my hands.  I crafted and was able to accomplish many task in a day. Today they are all grown and it seems like there just are not enough hours in my day to fit it all in.  

I wish you all joy and peace as we embark on this holiday season.   I was walking in my local department store (if you can call them that anymore, hee hee) and I was in one aisle and it was Halloween and then another aisle was Thanksgiving and two aisles down Christmas was starting to appear.  I understand in craft stores this process, but this is our neighborhood Walmart.

I don't mind.  I like to look at Christmas and Thanksgiving decorations.  And who doesn't love Halloween candy!!!  

Back to my original reason for this post.  I do promise to publish more often.  thank you for being loyal and staying with me.  I do have a facebook page that sees more activity, if you would like to join me there. (Melony's Creations) https://www.facebook.com/MelonysCreations

Thank you for following me and as my blog evolves I hope you will join my mailing list. I promise not to apam you with emails. 






No comments:

Post a Comment